Saturday, September 27, 2008

Strange.

INSPIRATION< SOMETIMES CAN ACTUALLY HINDER CREATIVE OUTPUT?

what happens when you cant handle the input, so there is no output? or you can see the output in your head but it wont come out right?

ERROR ERROR OVERFLOW CODE 13246354654

I like it, i feel connected to it. Turns out, you feel the same way. The "connected to it feeling" i have is emotionally overwhelming to the point of self-damage from the inward pressure of no output. Even though you identify, we arent lovers. we arent even friends. why does the meaning compel me to love you and anyone else like you as though my desire is a weapon? HOW can we see the same thing and not simply be drawn together? I think deep down what I want is too much. I want everyone to love what I love, and to love me because of it. I turn that crazy dream down, though. I find people who already love what I love. and they arent drawn to me! a shared interest is not enough. SO! so what must i do! CREATE! MUSIC! WRITE! EXPRESS! FEEL LIKE IM WORTH SOMETHING TO SOMEONE! You know, my first "fan" who obsesses about me and my creations as much as I do, ill probably become totally compelled to love that person. so yeah.


Err...

MANIC LAUGHTER HAHAHAHAH

No comments: