Tuesday, September 23, 2008

L

Love is in the world today.
Smiles and happy and PEOPLE!
You and you and him and her and I'm leaving, I feel like June in
school. In grade 12. How do people keep up with all this? The love, I
mean. I fell in love with so many people lately. And I've been away.
Away from the people I loved before. And it wasnt so bad! I love them
still and I loved new people too. I remember something I admired about
Mark. Wherever he went,he would randomly run into people with whom he
was friends with. When I was younger and I saw this, I thought so much
of him. You've met so many people, and they love you! Now wherever you
go you will likely encounter someone you love. What an amazing
feeling. I wanted that. Now I'm closer than I was 8 months ago. I love
you. You know who you are.

No comments: