Saturday, September 27, 2008

and i know you

and I KNOW you

and I know

you

are just around for a good time

And it feels good not to overthink it

as long as the others can play along.

if you try to hard, you dont stand a chance.

if you dont try at all, you have a small chance.

if you try sometimes, but only at the right times, you have a nice chance.

If trying at all the right times automatically feels natural, you have got it made.

if it doesnt, fake it!

or so i hear.

I dont want to fake it.

i want to be genuine. genuinely me. that means overbearing and gushy and forward and hard to take in all at once and unbelievable and moment-spoiling and way to in love for my own good.

WANTING SOMETHING

makes it less likely to happen, when it comes to girls like you, doesnt it?

and yet I find myself changing to become what I think you would like. I dont really want to do that, I want you. Its just wanting you involves that. I should really just... but ive already talked about that.

Lets run into each other at a party and make out while drunk. Then maybe If i tell you whats been running though my mind as I facebook stalk you ill seem less wierd. maybe. Is that how the kids get together? booze? i just wanna fucking make it happen. put it all out there. the whole fucking heart on sleeve clusterfuck that is my way of being. but i want it to work! i dont want to scare you away. anyway, if you read this it means im going to be ok, because you pay more attention than I thought. But is this about you? maybe.

No comments: