Friday, July 3, 2009

*Im drunk right now*

*im also listening to The Glow Pt 2 by The Microphones"

I havent been drunk in months

I feel connected to something, like its easier to express that connection right now. Ive got this friend who writes cool guitar stuff. And today I took something I wrote in my blog a while back and just started singing while he was playing. and it worked, and it was so amazing and effortless. Life is good. I love you! I shouldnt feel ashamed to say it. I love you I love you I love you. I feel great! I feel great and I love you! and everything is just fine and I love you. you dont need to be scared. im over here, at a different place. and in my place, im saying I love you. I love you and I like where I am. I love you and im happy with how I am right now. I love you and I am safe and comfortable. Im not saying "Iloveyoudoyoulovemeandbythewaydoyouwannatotallybecommittedforever"

im just saying that I feel happy, and I see a kind of sacredness in the time we had. the time we had is a beautiful and good thing, and I dont need to be ashamed to say I think about it and it matters to me and I love that it happened. and my life is better for it and everything in the universe is beautiful, and when I was with you I saw a little more of the beauty. Being with you connected me to the beauty I see in you and everything. So, when I say "I love you" im really saying "Thank you!!!" with a big goofy smile. Im smiling because THANK YOU, not because HEYWHATABOUTTHEFUTUREYOUBETTERSTRESSABOUTTHINSNOW.


Just enjoy how it feels as you feel it, and be real about how it felt. It probably looks like Im asking for more, but right here right now im saying that in this moment I dont need anything more than that. Honest. Wheeee

No comments: