Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oh baby oh darlin
I cant stay with you here

I cant stand being with you
I cant stand all this fear


Afraid of your words Afraid of my words
Afraid they'll be misconstrued

Afraid of knee jerk reactions
It all depends on your mood


I said I loved you, And I would love you
for the rest of my life

but I think Im starting to see
that thats a very long time


But I still love you, my heart still needs you
and it will never let you go

its just my mind and my body
they're getting dragged down below


Under my words, Under your words
Under everything at once

my body knows that it needs you
but I dont like what it wants


It wants a new thing, it wants a fun thing
It wants a place to explore

It wants to kiss a pair of lips
That it has never kissed before


Now im a bastard, im an an asshole
but not because of what I want

Its cause I have to be honest
Its cause I have to be blunt


Im just a young boy, just a wanderer
without a sense of respect

Im going to walk away tomorrow
And thats a sensible bet

No comments: