Saturday, October 4, 2008

FUCK YOU RELATIVISM!

The subjectivity of everything may be factual, but it can depress, too.

I want meaning! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!

hahahahahahhaha!


yeah.


do you see what it is now?


Its nothing.

I feel like life is meaningful when you Get It when I freak out all over you and your mind.

I feel like life is meaningful when I dont have to apologize to myself. EVER.

Fucking high on life. Except its more like Manic freaking out on life. Also, im listening to the new TV on the Radio album presently. and yeah. Thinking about it all. and how it fits. and how much there is.

"there is so much space on this earth full of whatever you're looking for"

OK, but that makes it hard to even look.

IF its all there, just waiting for you, how can you even figure out what to do?

What if the answer to every question you ever asked was YES, and you knew this? HOW COULD YOU EVEN be? Love.


Love.

LOVLEOVLEOVLOELVOLVOELVLVELOLVOVLEOVELOVELOEVLVEOLVEOLVEOVLEVL

Love. Evolve. Evolve Love.

No comments: