Wednesday, July 23, 2008

im going crazy
for reals
i think i might just grab my guitar and be a hobo
i think if I dont become a crazy musician i will just be a crazy person
listening to music i like drives me crazy. like actually running around screaming punching things stupid smiles heart pounding explodingface crazy. I dont know how much more of this feeling I can handle before I just fully and completely throw my life away for some fucking noises. fucking sounds? FUCKING sounds just like flying all over the place through my head. it wayy more work that it looks; when you listen to it it doesnt sound like its a lot of work BUT IT IS FUCK! fuCK! FUKCUFKUCKUFKUCKUFKUCKFUU i am going to play shows and go crazy. because If i go crazy on stage and make it musical its not a bad crazy, its an awesome crazy. and im crazy anyway so FUCK IT WHATEVER. maybe you are crazy too? I know bashu is. hey! how are you doing? I can believe you managed to climb that wierd boat thing. I cant belive i was drunk. at a bonfire. that was crazy. I feel like i could have spent like 4 hours with every single person at that bonfire seperately, just hanging out. i felt soo crazyhyperWOOO!!!! does anyone else get soo caught up in a feeling that they have to explode forever??!?!?!? i want anyone to have any idea what im talking about!
FUCK!

OK THAT WAS RANDOM RAMBLING

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jesse.

There's a song by Nick Buzz that has a line, " I have an urge right now to do it all." That line has always sounded to me kind of like the feeling you're describing.

I hope you don't mind me reading your blog. If you mind, just say and I promise to stop.

Aaron from Camp Narnia

Unknown said...

Well, its nice of you to ask first.
holy shit, if this is the Aaron im thinking of, it sure has been a while!

But yeah. Its a blog. that means anyone can read it. in fact, im flattered you have!

email me or something!

shadowmysteri@gmail.com