Saturday, August 18, 2007


I save every note, email, picture, and message.


Is it masochistic to do this? Ive had many situations where I gave love to people, and received some back. These situations haven't ended well, but I still keep the memories. I also keep physical representations of the memories. I know its weird, but more than two-thirds of the serious relationships I have been in have involved writing notes or letters and passing them back and forth. When I get dumped, I have the ones they wrote to me, and they have the ones I wrote to them. Its intriguing, if neither one of us throws away the letters/notes, its like having the other in the room with you, saying "we were happy before". Am I being "emo"? I know I'm not special for dealing with these issues, everyone does. I am also not looking for sympathy or anything. Basically, I just want to relate whats on my mind without coming off as a whiny punk ass bitch.

...

That said, I miss you.
you know who you are.

No comments: