Tuesday, August 14, 2007


I hate Paris Hiltion.

I hate Ann Coulter.


..
..
..

Sorry about that. I decided that if anyone asked what the first words of my blog would be, something along the lines of what I wrote above would work. So um, hello everybody. Wait a sec, thats not right. It would be egotistical to assume that EVERYONE reads my blog. (Also, kinda scary.) Hmm...

Hello anybody.
Isn't that the crazy part about blogs? Its alluring and frightening at the same time to think about how anyone, i mean, ANYONE, could be reading this right now. Thats something new. Man, this interblogospherenetwebscape is crazy! Maybe, all my ex girlfriends are reading this all at once. Maybe, no one will read this, ever. Then again, I would be crazy to write a blog to get people to pay attention to me. No, this is how I see it. I am writing in a journal. A journal that anyone can see, if they want.

I'm not making any promises, baby. I wont sell you any crazy stories about positive writing, or frequent posts. You've been lied to too many times, baby. All I can promise you, Internet-Adventurers, Is a warm smile, random commentary on philosophy, politics, and music, and a Pocket full of dreams.

No comments: