Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A dream I had recently. Decided to post it because I managed to write it down pretty clearly. No editing, aside from removal of names.
I had dinner at some old friends house, then A showed up. I did my best to be civil and have a good time, but it hurt too much so I had to pack my suitcase and leave. Then as I was packing A was saying stuff casually to the dinner party guests and I made sideways remarks until eventually (slowly) things got kind of tense. I made a point that A acknowledged to be true, then I left. Except once I was outside, my ex friend S was biking. I remember yelling "fuck you" to him. Then A was walking the same direction as me for some reason. He disapproved of me yelling at S. I tried to explain that I had to, that it felt right. Then it turned out the place I was walking to was on the way to where A was walking. We cut through a suburb and then was this field with a playground and kids playing soccer. A was really good at soccer, also he was slowly transforming into this beautiful Indian man/woman. I tried my best to sprint along beside him, and I used my heavy bags to hit the ball instead of my feet. I got one or two kicks in. I remember we were both sprinting after the same ball, and it felt... right. Anyway we were walking away from the park/playground and I saw a kid push another kid over. I stopped walking with them and asked some of the adults there who was responsible for the kid. Eventually I found a couple talking to the kid emphatically in some middle eastern dialect. Then... I saw a middle eastern version of me standing there. I asked him to tell the family what their kid did. Then I kept walking towards the bus depot. Turns out A saw the whole thing, but he didn't wait for me, I just knew he saw. Anyway I'm somewhere else, a week or so has passed. The woman I'm currently seeing goes to the house I had a dinner party at. Then the woman is me. Me(her) and A have dinner, and I see this slow seduction happen, an old lovers kind of seduction. It happens like I expect, the conversation goes this way for this long until this time, add alcohol here, etc. So eventually woman-me and A are both in our underwear (its really 60s for some reason) and sitting on a bed. Then just as I think we were going to have sex, there's this white flash and I'm in a different bed. There are old school computer consoles all around the edges of the bed, and these women come in and mill about on the computers. A is in bed too, on the other side, wearing a lab coat with a clipboard. I am still female, and naked. Then A does all these sexual experiments on me. Well, the assistants do it, but A is taking notes and giving directions. Eventually me as a man shows up, with one of my friends. A sits us down for dinner. He wants to stall for time so he can study female me more, so instead of a menu, he gives us math problems. I realize that its a stalling tactic, which in the dream seems to make me feel really badass for some reason? Anyway, I look him in the eye for the first time in the dream, and eventually I see the truth. He wants female me to be his sex slave for 8000 experiments. I get angry in a righteous way and try to lunge at him. Then man me and my friend are on our knees with our hands chained up behind our back with collars on. The dream ends with A saying "get them 8000 meals, we have work to do".

No comments: