Sunday, August 7, 2011

I cant remember when this one is from, but its in the same notebook as the ones from the vancouver show, so I figured I might as well put it up here. As a side note, I do not edit these at all. I just type out what I wrote down, which also wasnt edited. This blog is not me showing you (who are you, anyway?) stuff I consider perfectly formed or whatever, its just raw material. I tend to use these later on to make more fully formed things (songs, for example), but this is me sharing my first impression, sketches, and feelings with anyone and everyone.

"
I miss the girl who
Spoke to me on paper.

I miss writing back to her,
through the

notebook that  Im looking
through today.

I miss the comfort of the
the silence

Under the understanding
that was there

I miss the girl who
wrote love down on paper.
"

No comments: