Tuesday, October 6, 2009

NEW SONG

Ok so I wrote a punk song for the DC. its going to be radically different from what you are used to hearing from us... and really fun to play! what follows is the song map.

Intro
A
B
C
D

A
B
C
D
E

C
D
C

A:
My connection to the divine is unstable

So I gotta be careful

My connection to the sublime is unstable

Lemme wiggle that cord.

B:
Its like im atat this great party

and everyones in on a joke

except me (laughing in the background)

C:
did anyone ever tell you that the cake was made of sawdust

cause no one ever told me that this cake is made of sawdust

now do you know what its like to have your insides on the outside

well Ill tell you what its like to have your insides on the outside

its like...

D:
(Instrumental, yelling in the background)

E:
(Instrumental, crazy laughter in the background)

No comments: