Sunday, April 19, 2009

when did telling each other about ourselves become conversation?

Im filling up my notebooks, you know.

you are a memory or two. actually first you are a part of me. you are who I am.

you see who I am is about what ive done, because certain things that ive experienced mattered a lot to me. They left an impression, you know? they changed the way I saw things and did things in the future. And you- my impression of what it was like to spend time with you- that thing, that thing has left a huge impression on me. Its hit me like a brick to the face, and since then ive seen the world only in relation to that big thing. I cant just say you mean a lot to me, what im saying is who I am, and what Im doing and how I think and what I feel- its all been shaped by a whole lot of chaotic stuff, yeah- but one big part of it is you. I love you because I AM you.

No comments: