Thursday, February 12, 2009

ok I read it and im trying not to freak out. I know deep down I want to be more than that, but on some level I wish I could have that. but If I had that I would end up never being able to have more than that. but I bet you think I just want that, and claim to want more as a way to trick you in to getting that at least- settling. FUCK THAT AND FUCK YOU. im a love supernova and fuck you for doubting me. I dare you to come to my house and sleep in my bed and ask me the questions and walk with me on the beach tonight. I guarantee I feel like I have all the answers you will ever need. I really really feel like I have everything you ever need. but maybe that just call all I need is someone, anyone, to need me! hahahahahbwahabahahahhah! yeah I didnt mean to go out on an emo note there.

No comments: