Friday, December 5, 2008

Whats a useful way to get rid of anger?

I can get worked up something fierce sometimes.

yeah.

Also,

hmm.

Im working now!


Goals:

Microphones, notepads, computers, loop pedals, smiles, and ideas.

Nah, more!

more than that, I want soo much from everyone. I get more than most, and I want more. I want to be surprised. I want to be caught up in something. I want to WIN. I want to be heard. I dont want to have to take anyone's shit. EVER. I want to fantasize out loud, in the hopes that it might just come true by telling people about it. I want respect. I want to be proud of things I do. I want to smile more. I smile now, though. Its not hopeless. I just get caught up in nostalgia sometimes. I think I may be a romantic, and I'm caught up in things that make me happy and hurt me.

No comments: