Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Purity

Everything I do seems to distance me from it.

Music is some sort of flawed tribute to silence.

But despite how negative I describe it, it feels good. Real good. its just interesting to distill and realize that a blank canvas, silence, the ocean, and stars all scream at you how there IS purity, and no, you cant have it.

By the way...

I know the stars aren't blank, but somehow they feel as pure as emptiness. I cant really explain. Something about the subtlety and complexity, I suppose.

And when I say ocean, I mean the way endless waves look and feel. A surface in a state of constant uniform and chaotic flux is pure too.

I will worship these things, and I will never attain them. and in my fascination, I will create things. and I will feel better for it.

No comments: