Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Prioritizing is hard for me. I follow whatever fleeting source of intrest hits my head. I live organically like that. Some problems with this... Certian things intrest me more than others. The Internet. Gaming. (shudder) WoW. Zoning out to music. Playing Music. Watching Tv Series on my computer.

Now, compare those to some things which rarely catch my intrest:

Keeping track of names, dates, deadlines, tasks that need to be done etc.

And even when I DO remember them, I procrastinate. Right now I should be cleaning the kitchen and baking bread and cleaning the bathroom and doing laundry and practicing my songs and writing people letters and sleeping. Im not doing any of those!

Hmm.. Be right back.


alright its an hour later now.

I cleaned the bathroom and the kicthen and took care of the recycling. Still a ton of shit in my life to keep track of... but its a start.
I FEEL BETTER!

ahhaha alright. seeya.

No comments: