Saturday, July 12, 2008

Today was a blur and the good and the bad and the food and the time were all good but why?

Tonight is a dream where i felt guilty and i told you so and i wish i was there for you that one time.

Tomorrow will be bittersweet, as my time of relaxation will come to an end and i will return to the KatimaLife. However, we ARE on the home stretch, arent we?

You made me feel bad for calling, and your reasoning makes sense. so I dont call. niether do you. I told you how I felt about this and you told me you would respond later and you didnt. and I promised I wouldnt complain; yer here I am. do you care? i think you do. i just wish it felt like it more often. is that what i control? i guess so. just call! just smile! just say anything nice! just remind me you care! just do ANYTHING i wouldnt expect! but that wont happen. if i hold back and wait, nothing ever happens. i DO NOT trust you to come to me. no one ever does. and i can stop coming to people, but i never wait long enough. its not my nature. goddamnit give me something.

No comments: