Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ive been reading about big ideas for a while, headphones on and loud.
What's happening around me? So, I turn down the music a bit? Close the
ebook, and let some of reality in.

I'm at a waterfront area, July first. Canada day always brings lots of
people here, and looking around gives me more information than I can
handle all at once. Faces and bodies and clothes and conversations and
music and animals and the sky and the wind and faces!

Woah. I can't write about all that, there are too many tangents in my
head. Every time I focus on one part of it, a story appears. Sometimes
I can translate all of the story into a note or a song, sometimes I
can't. Still, I understand every story, which is... Man


Hey! Her! Ok. Her dress looks different. Her hair is tied in a relaxed
and natural way. She looks... Real! Haven't seen her face yet. Man am
I glad I tuned out of that book for a while. Maybe if I show her this
book then,

Fuck! I'm being naiive again! There's her face, and she walks away.
Funny how writing this down disgracted me from seeing which way she
went. I feel like that's a metaphor, but I dont know what for exactly.

No comments: