Monday, July 14, 2008

And you are here

and you are here to hear.

and to hear me is all i want from you.

from all I want to all you are, we slide.

these words cant stay inside me, they cant.

I have the gift of vision and the curse of inspiration.

Brazenly throwing myself upon anyone. I dont want you, I want me, IN you.

I am a shaken bottle of your favourite High Fructose Corn Syrup, and/or Alcahol.

Im unstable, oddly bubbly at times (do you see where im going with this?)

and i cant stop going places. I cant stop doing things. and every place

every THING

every PERSON

every BOOK-SONG-LOVE-SMILE-LEAF-CONVERSATION

shakes me up

and my insides are all fizzy, and my lid startes to quiver

and no one wants to get all sticky, so i try and hold still.

but its too late, im all shook up, its got nowhere to go inside me.

so? what happens next?

I GODDAMN FUCKING EXPLODE

and thats why my stomach hurts today. but,

you are here.

you are here and you hear.

and to hear me is all you ask of me.

from all you want to all I am, You slide.

slide under me, let me breathe. let it out, let it go.

and i WILL get caught up again,

this bottle with legs

and you will be here.

you are paper and pens and my guitar and this blog. thank you for being what no one else should have to be. I love you :)

No comments: